Sauce is a popular staple. Not a single salad and not a single marinade can be without them. In this section, I will introduce you to a tasty sauce based on mustard, garlic, soy sauce, and olive oil.
Every housewife knows that different types of dressings are necessary for meat, salads, and fish. But there are also those who diversify the taste of each dish, for example, spicy mustard sauce, garlic, and olive oil.
Mustard marinades are a great way to add a subtle spicy flavor to salads, fish, or meat. The salad gets an incredible aroma and taste and the meat strands become soft. On the other hand, olive oil surrounds the food, gives it softness and garlic causes a huge appetite. These products, combined in one dish, create true harmony. It is perfect for almost any dish and gives them a truly magical taste. With it, every dish, be it chicken, meat, fish, or vegetables, will be delicious, refined, fragrant, and juicy.
The preparation of such a sauce is very simple; it has a wonderful aroma and can fully reveal the taste of other products. It finishes, enhances the taste, and gives any dish.
- Caloric content per 100 g – 222 kcal.
- Dosage – 5 minutes
- Cooking time – 50 ml
- Olive oil – 3 tablespoons
- Mustard – 1/3 tsp
- Soy sauce – 2 tablespoons
- Garlic – 2 slices
- Sugar – 0.5 tsp.
- Salt – pinch
To make mustard, garlic, and olive oil sauce
- Select a bowl of the appropriate size and pour in the olive oil. If olive oil is expensive to use or you just do not like it, replace it with other types of oils, such as refined vegetable oils.
- Add soy sauce to the mixture. It can be classic or with some flavor, for example, ginger.
- Add the mustard next. By the way, it can be cereal, so the will be even tastier. Alternatively, the dry mustard powder can be added.
- Stir the food until smooth. Taste, and add sugar and salt. Be careful with salt, as soy sauce is already salty. Therefore, be careful not to salt too much.
- Peel the garlic, rinse and chop finely with a sharp knife or let it squeeze. By using the latter option, the garlic smell and taste will prevail in the sauce.
- Stir in the ingredients and use the as instructed. It is allowed to store in the refrigerator for about 3-5 days, but it is advisable to use it immediately after preparation.