Hot cucumbers; a recipe for cooking for the winter in their juice with red and black pepper.
Cucumber is one of the fruits rich in water and nutrients that are beneficial for the body and skin. It also contains alkaline substances and prevents the formation of kidney stones. It is rich in fiber that eases and softens the bowels. Cucumber is rich in vitamin C and contains vitamins A and B, which are rich in mineral salts that benefit and help build the body, such as calcium, sodium, magnesium, and phosphorus, and cucumber is commonly used. In skin masks, one of the most important benefits of cucumber is that cucumber peel reduces the temperature when used as a compress and maintains the skin’s health, reduces dark circles and puffiness, is a good moisturizer for the skin, and is a diuretic. It can be prescribed to people with urination problems. Infections in the digestive tract and the cucumber’s fruit help clear waste and toxins from the body.
This hot cucumbers recipe will appeal to lovers of very spicy, as red and black pepper are added to it. Cooking is not difficult. This batch will yield 4 one-quart cans.
- Calorie content per 100 g – 15 kcal.
- Servings – 4 L
- Cooking time – 1 hour
- Cucumbers (medium or small) – 4 kg
- Sugar – 1 glass
- Vinegar – 1 glass
- Sunflower oil – 1 glass
- Salt – 3 tbsp. l.
- Mustard powder – 2 tbsp.
- Garlic (crushed) – 3 tbsp. l.
- Black pepper – 2 tbsp.
- Red pepper – 1 tbsp.
Cook hot cucumbers
- Wash the cucumbers, cut half a centimeter from both sides, and cut them into four pieces (depending on their size).
- Three tablespoons of garlic are about 2 heads.
- Cover cucumbers with ingredients.
- Mix everything well and let it stand for 4 hours so that the cucumbers let the juices start.
- After four hours, stir the hot cucumbers well again and pack them into jars. Must bring banks to a pot of water for sterilization: bring to a boil, let boil for 15-20 minutes on low heat. Also, sterilize the lids before closing.
- Very spicy cucumbers are ready for the winter, Bon appetite!