Winter skin design; how do you maintain it? Winter has a very negative effect on the condition of our skin. Learn the basics of winter coating. Our skin first learns about the onset of the first frost. After all, a sharp drop in air temperature hurts its condition. Frosty air makes the skin dry; it peels and loses all its protective functions. And suppose in the summer, the main point of facial treatment was maximum hydration, even at low air temperatures. In that case, the choice of funds aims to protect and nourish dull skin. Sensitive and delicate, thin skin on the lips is particularly affected, so a careful selection of cosmetics is required here to avoid damaging them. You will learn more about how to choose beauty products for skin care for winter below.
Winter skin design for skin care features in winter.
- It is best to naturally choose all skin care products in the winter, as all chemical elements can harm it. It is advisable to select cosmetics designed for sensitive skin. It does not contain aggressive substances that irritate the skin. Also, when choosing creams to moisturize your face (essential for the skin in winter), try not to select those processed with water because this can cause micro-cracks. Buy creams that contain polyunsaturated fatty acids instead. In this way, you will nourish your face and protect it from harmful environmental factors. In addition to the usual moisturizing cream, there are special, protective creams; that is intended for use in severe frost. After all, sometimes it happens minus 30 or more on the street, and such a remedy will help the face. When you buy such a protective cream, it is advisable to take a baby cream. Its features are no different from the normal ones, but the composition is more natural. Therefore, you should not choose cheaper ones, because they do not save on health and beauty.
- In winter, the days are much shorter, so we don’t spend long in the fresh air. It is terrible for the skin as it suffers from a lack of oxygen. Therefore, it needs special care on cold days. To restore the skin, it is recommended to use oxygen masks on cold days. In this way, you protect your skin from the harmful effects of the environment and protect against dryness. In beauty salons at this time of the year, specialists offer many procedures: bio rebirth, chemical, laser exfoliation, etc.
- As already mentioned, dry, frost-free air hurts the skin’s condition. Due to extreme dryness and peeling, the upper layer of the epidermis begins to “die.” It is what causes dead skin particles to appear. To prevent the hardening of the skin, which subsequently becomes the cause of clogged pores, it is essential to clean the face properly and regularly. A scrub is best for this, but it is advisable to use a scrub with a softer consistency as the skin is damaged by cold wind and frost becomes very sensitive and easily injured. Therefore, in cosmetic stores, you can choose unique products for sensitive skin cleansing.
- Frost also damages the skin on our lips. After all, their skin is too thin, and temperature, wind, or other environmental influences affect their structure. There is only one way out, never go out without protective lipstick. It will moisturize your lips and prevent freezing air from damaging them. In winter, you should not use liquid lipstick; this will lead to micro-cracks and will deal with the healing process.
- Don’t forget the pens, because even though you can hide them in gloves, this doesn’t protect them 100%. Therefore, in winter, you should use moisturizer twice a day before bed. To clean your hands on the rough skin, you can take a bath at the end of the day: 3 liters. Hot water, add 3-4 tbsp. l. sea salt. Place your hands there and hold for about 20 minutes. You will feel what they will be after the operation: gentle and soft. It also strengthens your nails, which also require care and nourishment. You can take such a bath every day. Still, salt is suitable for both sea and iodized (it contains many valuable components that will help the skin of the hands to improve the supply of necessary vitamins).
- Do not forget that the skin is delicate; the body needs to get all the necessary vitamins and minerals. After all, as you know, the wrong work of the body affects the skin’s condition. Unfortunately, you cannot find fresh and natural vegetables and fruits in winter, but if possible, eat what you can find during this season. For example, summer and winter are always full of bananas; they contain three main elements for the skin’s beauty—Vitamin B, which protects the skin against dryness, which is very important in winter. And vitamins C and E are great for fighting age, helping to preserve the youth and elasticity of the skin for a long time. Healthy fruits include apples, which are more natural and store all the beneficial vitamins throughout the winter. They contain a lot of tannins that help the skin stay young and protect it from the harmful effects of the environment. To maintain immunity (which is very important for the health and beauty of the skin), you can take complex vitamins throughout the winter. Talk to a specialist who will help you choose the right medicine.
Always remember how you will take care of your skin so that it will respond to you. And if you take into account the cold winter days, then the care should be unique and thorough. After all, if you neglect the basic principles of beauty, you will never be able to have beautiful and healthy skin. Because taking care of yourself doesn’t have to consist of trips to beauty salons, it can be simple facial masks at home or applying a gentle scrub to cleanse. All this will positively affect your appearance, and your face will thank you!