Blue clay; how apply my body? Recipes of hot and cold cellulite with blue clay. Rules of use and contraindications for the use of Cambrian clay. Anti-cellulite Blue Clay Wraps are treatment methods that aim to eliminate edema, rejuvenate and smooth the skin. In just a few sessions, you can not only forget about the “orange peel” but also significantly tighten the skin.
The benefits of blue clay wraps
Blue (Cambrian) clay is a unique product that is widely used by beauticians around the world. First, it is known for its anti-aging properties. This is possible due to the presence of minerals in its composition. They do not allow the epidermis to dry. Accordingly, the contours of the body and face are tightened.
Beneficial properties of cellulitis with blue clay:
- Remove inflammation … The clay contains active ingredients that slightly irritate the skin. Accordingly, blood circulation improves, which stimulates the outflow of fluid.
- Normalizes metabolic processes … Clay contains calcium, which normalizes metabolic processes. Thanks to this mineral, you gradually lose the impact on the thighs and buttocks.
- Removes toxins … Clay contains silver and phosphorus which break down harmful objects and remove them from the body.
- Prevents aging … Phosphorus and molybdenum are elements that take care of the skin’s youth. They stimulate the production of elastin and increase collagen content.
- Relieve inflammation … The composition of blue clay contains silver – an excellent antiseptic. It kills germs and prevents inflammation.
- Moisturizes the epidermis … Potassium prevents fluid from being removed from the cells so that the skin does not dry out.
Contraindications to the use of blue clay packaging
Despite the naturalness of blue clay, such packaging cannot be called completely safe. There is a class of people who can be harmed by such a procedure. There are two types of wraps, choose cold if you have varicose veins or a lot of inflammation. They do not irritate the skin and promote slow drainage of fluids.
Contraindications for wraps with Cambrian clay:
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding … In principle, there is nothing particularly dangerous in such procedures, but during pregnancy, a woman becomes sensitive to various products. Allergy is possible.
- Varicose veins in the lower extremities … As bandages stimulate blood circulation, they should not be used for varicose veins.
- Skin damage … Despite the silver content of the clay, it should not be applied to wounds or skin diseases.
- Tumors … Because clay stimulates blood circulation and fluid outflow, it can cause the growth of existing tumors.
How to wrap with blue clay for cellulite
There are some rules you need to follow when making Cambrian clay packaging. Preparation is necessary for treatment; in addition, the pasta itself is never prepared in advance. The mixture becomes less useful when it dries.
- Initially, you need to go to a steam bath or sauna. This helps to open the pores and all the nutrients from the clay penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin.
- If you are not going to use the sauna, take a hot shower or soak in warm water for a few minutes. Then rinse the problem areas for a few seconds with very hot water.
- Apply scrub to your body. You can use a commodity or make an exfoliating paste with oatmeal, sugar or coffee. This will remove dead skin particles and improve the penetration of antibodies against the cell.
- Only after that, start preparing the composition for packaging. Prepare all the food in advance and just mix them together.
- Apply the mixture to prepared areas and cover with cellophane. You need to keep the dough for 30-40 minutes. It is advisable to isolate the program; this simulates metabolic processes and accelerates the breakdown of cells.
- The frequency of use of packaging varies. It all depends on the combination of anti-cellulite paste and packaging technology.
- Cellular massage can be performed after the operation. Some salons make a special blue clay paste and use it instead of massage oil.
Recipes for wrapping with blue clay from cellulose
Of course, the simplest can be considered as a paste made of clay and water, but it is not used very often. Essential oils, eggs, fruits, and juices are added to the packaging. These factors increase the efficiency of the procedure and allow you to get rid of cell-related problems.
Cold wraps with blue clay
This method is also called cryo-wrap. The treatment got its name because the mixture used is not preheated. Usually, it is at room temperature and mint or menthol is added to it. These components also cool the skin.
The essence of such packaging is that when the skin is cooled, bumps and toxins leave the skin, in excess of the liquid. But in addition, the body tries to keep warm and wastes its own energy. This stimulates fat burning.
Recipes for cold clay packaging:
- With menthol … Take 50 g of the main product and add a little water to it. You should have a thick slurry. Add a few drops of menthol oil to the mixture. Leave for 5 minutes and apply to prepared skin. Wrap plastic wrap around the body and relax for 40-50 minutes. Unlike hot packs, such procedures are allowed for varicose veins. You need to repeat the actions every other day for a month.
- With mint waste … Pour a handful of plant material with warm water and cook. Bring to the boil and let sit for 15 minutes. Drain the liquid and cool to room temperature. Pour the dough into 40 g of blue clay powder until a viscous mixture is obtained. Apply the glue to the problem area and wrap it with foil. Leave it for 40 minutes. Rinse under warm running water. Rinse the body with cold water.
- With vinegar … Pour 20 ml of apple cider vinegar into a glass. Please note that you cannot use acetic acid solution with apple flavor. Use a natural product. Then pour 100 ml of water at room temperature. Dilute 40 g of blue clay with the resulting solution to obtain a paste. Apply to artificial skin and cover with plastic. Put on warm clothes and leave the blankets on for 50 minutes. Rinse with hot and cold water alternately.
- With olive oil and lavender … Pour cold water into the powder. Add 20 g of olive oil and a few drops of lavender extract. You can use lavender decoction. Apply this mixture to the problem area and cover with foil. Leave it for 45 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
After a cold wrap, there is no need for massage, because such procedures are usually chosen by people with varicose veins. With such a disease, massaging the limbs is prohibited.
Hot wraps with blue clay
Such blue clay packaging, in contrast to cryo methods, involves the use of a heated mixture of components that increase body temperature. Hot packaging speeds up metabolic processes and fights hated blows.
Recipes for a warm wrap with Cambrian clay:
- With kelp … Wrapping paste contains seaweed. They are used to activate metabolism and eliminate edema. To prepare an anti-cell composition, pour 30 g of clay and 20 g of kelp powder into a bowl. Diaphragms can be used, but they must first be soaked in hot water and chopped in a meat grinder. Pour hot water into the blue-green mixture. Pour in water until you get porridge. Apply the paste to steamed problem areas. Wrap the application in plastic and leave for 35 minutes. After washing off the mixture, you can perform an anti-cellulite massage.
- With red pepper for weight loss … Red pepper is a warming ingredient. It stimulates blood circulation and enhances the effects of Cambrian clay. To prepare the pasta, add 30 g of clay to a bowl and pour in some water at room temperature. Stir the mixture well and add the red pepper powder to the tip of the knife. Spread the paste out again and cover the problem areas with it. Wrap the body in plastic wrap and leave for 45 minutes. Rinse off with warm water and apply anti-cellulite cream.
- Cinnamon … Pour 45 g of blue clay into a bowl and add a little warm milk. Stir the mixture and add a few pinches of cinnamon powder. Blend the paste until smooth and apply a thick layer over the steamed thighs, buttocks, and stomach. Wrap with plastic wrap and a warm blanket. Leave it for 45 minutes. Rinse off with warm water, and rub with a hard sponge or washcloth.
- With coffee … Pour strong coffee into the blue clay powder. You should get a thick cream. Then add the coffee grounds to the mixture and stir. Using a brush, apply a thick layer of glue to the problem areas. Wrap the envelope with cellophane and a warm blanket. Rest for 40 minutes. Rinse off with cold water.
- With oils … Dilute 30 g of clay powder with mineral water. You should have a wet mixture. Add a few drops of orange oil and dried lemon peel to the nut. Apply this solid mixture to the thighs and abdomen. Cover your body with plastic wrap and a warm blanket. Leave it for 45 minutes. After that, massage the skin for 2 minutes and rinse the composition off with warm water.
- With honey and mustard … Prepare a slurry of clay and water. The water should be mineral or purified. Pour some mustard powder and 30 g of liquid honey into the dough. Stir the mixture and apply a thick layer over the thighs, abdomen, and buttocks. Wrap in foil and cover with a blanket. Lie down for 35 minutes; remove the mixture with warm water.
- With egg yolks … This paste can hardly be called a dressing mixture. She is getting ready for an exfoliating massage. It is necessary to mix 30 g of blue clay with 2 egg yolks and 20 ml of any oil. This mixture is whipped until smooth and applied to dry skin. After this, you need to take cans or massagers or do an anti-cellulite massage.
The efficiency of blue clay packaging for cellulite
Hot packs are considered more effective, as they heat up the skin and stimulate metabolic processes. But if you have varicose veins or a disease of the genitals, use a cold compress.
The efficiency of the procedure:
- Reduce volume … In one session, beauticians notice a decrease in volume of 0.3-0.5 cm. These are small numbers compared to packaging with red pepper or mustard. After all, paste with clay does not immediately, but gradually removes moisture from the tissues.
- Permanent result … To do this, it is necessary to do the packaging not only before the fat is reduced, but also after it. It is stated that after 15 operations there will be no trace of cells with proper nutrition.
- Rapid weight loss combined with exercise … Try combining body wraps with exercise and diet. In this case, your skin will not sag but will remain elastic, even after losing significant pounds.
- Cell disappearance mixed with cup massage … The effect of the procedure is increased by using a cupping massage and using a scrub for the packaging.