Hawthorn, how can you make it at home? On a cold winter evening, homemade vitamins will be the most attractive and healthy delicacy. Make a rosehip, and the sweet, sunny fruit will be a welcome guest in your home. We describe in this article how you can make it at home hawthorn compote for the winter.
In terms of vitamin composition, hawthorn is not inferior to rose hips. The fruits of these plants help strengthen the cardiovascular system, have a positive effect on immunity, and help increase the body’s resistance to infections.
- Calorie content per 100 g – 19.2 kcal.
- Portions – 8 L
- Cooking time – 1 hour
- Ripe and sweet hawthorn berries – 1 kg
- Water – 8 l
- Sugar – 1 kg
To make rosehips for hawthorn :
- First, you must sort the berries, rinse them a few times, and cut off the stems. At this time, you need to put water on the fire to prepare the syrup.
- When the water boils, pour in all the sugar, stir the syrup, and leave it on the fire for 10 minutes.
- Pour about a glass of hawthorn into each jar, fill them with syrup, cover with an iron lid, and send for 15 minutes of sterilization.
- For sterilization, it is best to use a large pot so that all the jars can fit in one layer. Collect enough water to prevent the cans from drowning in it.
- After 15-20 minutes of sterilization, remove the jars and seal them hot!
Hawthorn compote a homemade vitamin it can use in winter and other seasons. Make a rosehip, and the sweet, sunny fruit will be a welcome guest in your home. It compote makes easy for you can try your home. I think You can try.
Welcome for Everybody
Share for every person.